Job Description / Responsibility
- Processing, attending and filing legal papers in respect of Civil & Criminal cases.
- Drafting and vetting legal papers for Civil & Criminal cases as well as company matter.
- Legal document preparation.
- To Maintain legal Documents (To work closely along with the Management Team)
- Drafting and vetting of Memorandum & Articles of association, MOU, Bank Guarantee, Indemnity Bonds (if any), Undertaking and authority letters, vendor contracts, Agreement paper etc.
- Primary Drafting and Vetting of all legal papers, documents and coordinate with Senior / Panel lawyers to ensure the documents are legally sound.
- Handling of emergency legal matter (If occurs).
- Drafting and Typing English & Bangla as per legal activity & disciplinary activity.
- Vetting documents relating to land purchase, to be involved in registry office relating to the registration of various types of deeds and documents, Land mutation, misc case and land related other necessary issues.
- Any other job as assigned in time to time by authority.
LLB (Horns`), LLM & Bar registration (In Dhaka Bar)
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area (s): Land, Contract
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Group of Companies, Multinational Companies
- 28 to 32 year(s)
Excellent knowledge about Microsoft Office and internet browsing
As per company policy
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2018
Madina Square, 64/A, Shahid Buddhijibi Munir Chowdhury Sharak, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205
Web : www.madina.co